LiftWerx is a specialized wind energy contractor which performs large corrective repairs using crane-less technology. LiftWerx offers both specialized equipment and experienced technicians to perform corrective repairs on a wide variety of wind turbines. The majority of lifting services are performed using up-tower crane technology, which avoids the high cost and disruption of utilizing large conventional cranes on the ground.
LiftWerx has recently opened an operational branch in Europe, and we are pleased to offer this position which will allow you the ability to really make a difference in the wind energy industry. We invite you to join LiftWerx, where we are focused on raising the bar, and we are setting the new standard for how major components are exchanged in the wind energy industry.
Driving / Rigging Specialist
This is a traveling position. The successful candidate(s) will travel extensively to worksites across the Europe and beyond, both onshore and offshore. The candidate shall be based in Europe, preferably near a major airport.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
The Driving/Rigging Specialist is a field-based role that works in a team environment assisting in the performance of large corrective repairs on wind turbines. This person will be responsible for driving our highly-specialized equipment to site, setting up the work site, assisting in all rigging activities, and providing ground support for major component replacements. The successful candidate will establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers and peers, as well as diligently performing necessary administrative duties.
This position reports to the Managing Director.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- 2-5 years of driving and/or rigging experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of tools and specialized equipment.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License and good driving record required.
- Must be able to work well in a team setting.
- Willing to work different shifts including on a rotation schedule, as required.
- Ability to travel and provide service across Europe; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be the next addition to our growing team!