- We are proud to announce the RotorHook™!May 5, 2018
- What’s next?April 29, 2018
- Generator Exchange!April 21, 2018
- Announcement: 9 more new specialized up-tower cranes for LiftWerx!March 30, 2018
- LAUNCHING SOON!March 21, 2018
Posted on Jun 23 2017 | Under News | 0 Comments
LiftWerx is proud to announce that last week, we tested and commissioned a new alternative lifting device for Siemens wind turbines. This up-tower lifting device, named the Heli-Hook, is able to remove and replace IMS shafts and other heavy equipment in the nacelle. Mobilization costs for this device are absolutely minimal. Believe it or not, the Heli-Hook is mobilized with a pickup truck. Additionally, in the event of inclement weather, the device can be stored completely within the nacelle, with the roof securely closed, keeping your valuable equipment warm and dry.
Why mobilize a large crane, when a tiny up-tower crane will do the job?